We hope you never have to file a claim and chances are that you won’t ever have to. However, it is crucial that you know what you need to do when something does happen. So, this is what to do in the event of a claim!
1. Pull over out of harm’s way.
2. Contact the police if necessary.
3. Take pictures of all vehicle damage when it is safe to do so.
4. Exchange this crucial information with the parties involved
a. Vehicle owner’s names and addresses
b. Driver’s names, addresses, phone numbers, and driver’s license numbers
c. Year, make, model, and registration (plate) numbers of the other vehicles
d. Name of the insurance companies for all vehicles (take a picture of the card)
e. Contact information for witnesses
5. Contact us!
1. Ensure you, your family, and pets are all safe.
2. Call the fire department if necessary.
3. Take reasonable measures to prevent further damage to your property.
4. Preserve evidence of loss and take photos as necessary.
5. Save any receipts for emergency repairs.
6. Contact a restoration company for any substantial damage that requires immediate attention.
7. Contact us!
1. Take necessary steps to prevents further damage.
2. Keep receipts for any expenses.
3. Make a list of ALL damaged property. NEVER throw away damaged property until an insurance adjustor tells you it is okay to do so.
4. Contact us!
1. If there is an injury then provide the necessary assistance to that party.
2. Obtain the names, addresses, and phone numbers of involved parties as well as a brief description of the occurrence.
3. Obtain the names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses.
4. Don’t admit fault or responsibility; simply provide factual details based on your knowledge and recollection of the incident. Cooperate fully with the police or any authorities involved.
5. Contact us!
You need to contact us after any claim you have so we can figure out the best way to help you. You can either call (805) 480-2616 or email email@example.com. Our website has a claims center that makes it convenient for you to service your claims as well.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.